Are you thinking about doing a yin yoga teacher training or have you already done a yin training and want to deepen and refresh your teachings? Join this great training (50hYA) with Mirjam Wagner.
5-day Yin Yoga teacher training (50h YA). We’re very excited to welcome Mirjam Wagner back to Utrecht to teach her Yin Yoga teacher training. This unique 5-day Yin Yoga program is designed to get a profound understanding of the human body, the organs and their corresponding Meridians. Daily practice will make you experience the benefit of this healing practice on an individual level. Deepen your own practice and learn how to adapt Yin poses to your personal needs and circumstances while getting important insights from Western & Chinese Medicine regarding our organs and their emotional & mental qualities.
This very complete training includes 50 hours of continuing teaching with Yoga Alliance. A very well and easy presented theory will be completed with daily Yin yoga practice, interactive learning methods and playful repetitions over the whole week.
After this course you will feel prepared to integrate Yin Yoga into your own practice and teaching.
THEORY & PRACTICE
- Anatomy of the human body (playful repetition)
- Fascia – the glue of our body
- Organs – what they do & how they influence our emotional & mental patterns
- Introduction into Chinese Medicine
- Modern Meridian Theory
- Yin Yoga – how and when to apply more than 25 yin positions
- Interactive work to understand the new material on a deeper level
- Daily practice to embody the essence of Yin Yoga
- Getting familiar with the pathways of the Meridians
- Establishing Yin yoga sequences for body parts & organs
As a passionate and experienced Osteopath & Yoga Teacher, Mirjam Wagner found her true passion in the quiet practice of Yin Yoga & Yoga Therapy. In her teachings Mirjam combines the scientific understanding of the human body with a healing and spiritual approach by integrating Meditation, Mindfulness, Chinese Medicine, Buddhism & A Course in Miracles.
Data:4-8 september 2019
Adres: Pure Energy Yoga
M.P.Lindostraat 4 in Utrecht